Monday, September 16, 2013

Sweater Weather

Every blogger must go MIA every once in a while. I have had a lot of after-hour work commitments and family visits these past few weeks and it's hard to find time to get a picture or post in, especially when I am just recycling some of my already featured but well-loved outfits. I apologize.

I wanted to start this Monday morning off with a short post featuring my first cardigan of the year! I have always considered myself a cardigan person, but y'know, that versatile piece rarely makes it into my closet. I always think I'll buy a million at the start of fall, but inevitably talk myself out of purchasing one each and every time. Luckily, Old Navy has been having a few start-of-season sales and I have snagged several.  

SDC12236

It's one of those Monday mornings where everything seems to be plotting against you. I feel bloated and tired from a busy weekend visiting with Mr. BD's family. He and I both have late evenings so pictures needed to happen in the morning if they were to happen today which meant my hair didn't get dry before. Sometimes you just have to accept that things aren't picture perfect and make the best of it.

SDC12234 

SDC12233

SDC12231

Old Navy Cardigan in Light Heather Grey | Dorothy Perkins Black Peplum Skirt (sold out) | Levity Caden Ankle Booties | Necklace (gifted)

Are you a cardigan gal?

4 comments:

Thanks for commenting!

01 09 10