Monday, October 14, 2013

Friday Football Fashion {Fall Weather}


10-11-13

Old Navy Women's Chambray Shirt Dress (up to XXL) | Old Navy Quilted Barn Vest (2 colors and up to an XXL) | Merona Opaque Tights in Light Gray | Black Skinny Belt (old) | Dana Buchman Bangle |  Clarks Ingalls Dealware Leather Boots 

Fridays are crazy for us right now. I try to make my clothing choices function for both the office and football because there is very little down time between the two. I would say I have much more interesting things to do than spend my Friday evenings at a high school football game, but, I don't. Mr. BD and I are very supportive of one another which means, sadly, that my Fridays and Saturdays are the property of the LHS marching band. If you are wondering about the sty in the background, this is Mr. BD's office. He wanted me to tell you that the half of the office behind me belongs to the chorus teacher he shares his office with (pfft, whatever). Anyway, this vest has been part of every LHS event outfit for the past several weeks. It is versatile, warm, and trendy. The exposed zipper is preppy, and the quilted pattern is reminiscent of more expensive retailers like J.Crew and Eddie Bower. I even got a compliment on it from one of the students, which always makes me giddy (validation from people 10 years younger than myself is nothing to be proud of, I know).

What would you wear to a high school football game?

2 comments:

  1. Im trying to find a denim dress, not having much luck at the moment though! Lovely outfit again :o)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Have you tried Land's End? I'm not sure Old Navy has this one in anything under a 3X right now, but I've seen chambray dresses on the Land's End website. Also, maybe Lane Bryant.

      Delete

Thanks for commenting!

01 09 10