Thursday, February 27, 2014

Everything's Coming Up Floral

I was inspired by my most recent Woman's Day magazine. I don't ever really consider myself a "fashion blogger" because the reality is, I don't have strangers on the street telling me how fabulous I look all the time. I don't read Vogue and though I really try to keep current on seasonal trends, colors, and silhouettes, I went to school for English. Yeah.

Anyway, I digress. This spread in my dowdy Woman's Day featured florals and stripes. I have NEVER been a florals person, but for some reason, I absolutely loved the outfit they designed. So I scoured the internet for floral prints that don't make me think of your old Aunt Mildred's couch.


1/2/3/4

I especially love the new Eloquii Floral Pencil skirt, and am really considering purchasing that for the spring, to pair with a black and white striped tee. Also the ASOS peplum top would be adorable for a Friday night date with your darling! 

What do you think? Are you searching for your ideal floral piece?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!

01 09 10