Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Weekend Warrior {Chiffon + Knit}

Untitled 

Old Navy Crew-Neck Cardi |  Dana Buchmann Chiffon Blouse (old) | Old Navy Rockstar Jeggings | Snakeskin Tote (old, loving this red shopper from Zara) | Brown ankle booties (old, loving these and these) | Silver Multi-Strand Necklace | Butterfly Necklace (gifted) | Covergirl Eternal Lipstick 


So, I have such a limited weekend wardrobe. And truth be told, I have no idea how my aesthetic translates into the casual and always seem to draw a blank when it comes to dressing in something other than jeans and a blouse. I am a Pinterest-aholic and have a whole board dedicated to weekend fashion that really speaks to me and has a good combination of comfort and class. I pinned this outfit a while back and thought, "Hm, I have some sweaters and a chiffon sleeveless blouse thing. I could try that". Ha. I won't go into the details of how I decided THAT look up there just wasn't working, and landed on THAT look down there. Anyway, not exactly my idea of GORGEOUS weekend wear, but I'm pleased that I tried something a little different.

Untitled 

Untitled

Untitled

How do you dress on the weekend? Do you have a formula for buying and creating outfits? Please share your wisdom!

2 comments:

  1. I dress like a homeless person on the weekends... its terrible. I need to step up my game. Like this blouse a lot!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I feel the exact same way! I seriously struggled to get this outfit together, and it was nothing like what was in my head. I can't imagine you looking homeless with the way you dress for work! You're so chic.

      Delete

Thanks for commenting!

01 09 10