Friday, August 2, 2013

Four Elements Challenge {Air}

Today's outfit is inspired by the element Air, as part of my Forever 21 Four Elements challenge. You can see my previous post here.

OOTD 8-2-13


OOTD 8-2-13 (2)

When conceptualizing the outfit for Air, I immediately thought of this Old Navy tunic from last year. It is light, sheer, gray, and the abstract paisley is reminiscent of wispy clouds.

OOTD 8-2-13 (3)

I would have preferred to pair this top with a pair of skinny jeans and some sandals, but my wardrobe is limited to dark denim at the moment.

OOTD 8-2-13 (4)

It was also important for me to create a look with my makeup that was muted, ethereal and supple. I used a moist beauty blender to give myself a dewey look while applying my concealer and blush. I kept my usual bronzer to a minimum and used it just to define my jawline. I also rimmed my eyes with white liner. To finish the look I added a thin winged liner and mascara.

OOTD 8-2-13 (5)

Old Navy Paisley Tunic in Gray | Old Navy Plus Rockstar Jeggings  | TOMS classic canvas | Brighton Mingle French Wire EarringsBrighton Love and Peace Bangles 


What does an outfit inspired by Air look like to you? 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!

01 09 10