Thursday, August 29, 2013

Style It My Way Challenge {Denim}

This week's challenge is "denim". I decided to break out this outfit I created for the GirlWithCurves Peplum Style Challenge last week that I had yet to feature on my blog. Let me take a moment to say how grateful I am to have been featured on Tanesha's blog. If you will remember from my very first post, I mentioned that discovering GWC was one of the turning points for me in regards to self-love. My most recent post about role models only touched on fashion models who have inspired me, but there are countless others who have contributed. Tanesha is just one of the many extraordinary bloggers who have been a constant for me in the past few months.

Ok. Before I tear up. I only snagged the one picture of the original outfit as it was dark and Mr. BD and I were heading out for drinks with some friends. I recreated the look for work and just swapped out bags for a more practical approach. 

ErinStewart_ErinsLittleBigCorner2

The look is actually an Old Navy chambray dress featured here paired with my Dorothy Perkins black peplum skirt. 

Style It My Way Challenge {Denim}

Style It My Way Challenge {Denim} 2

Style It My Way Challenge {Denim} 3

Style It My Way Challenge {Denim} 4

Old Navy Chambray Dress | Dorothy Perkins Black Peplum Skirt | Chelsea Crew Maxin Pump | Coach Bag (Gifted) | Vintage 1930's Gold Arrow Necklace (Gifted) | Gold & Diamond Twist Bracelet (Gifted)

 Stop by and visit these other wonderful ladies who are also participating in challenges, or check us out at  #styleitmyway on Twitter.

4 comments:

  1. Hello there in U.S.A. ,Ciao Erin...Great Blog and Fabolous Style!
    This look is so cute...Classic &Elegant,simple and creative...like the blend ogf colours and the black Shoes...Cheers!
    greetings from Italia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I think my favorite part of the outfit is the shoes. They're preppy and classic and VERY comfortable.

      Delete
  2. Love the look with the sunglasses!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!

01 09 10