Wednesday, August 21, 2013

G.I. Jane {Military}

As the sweltering summer (slowly) draws to a close and cooler temperatures set in, military-inspired fashion is on the rise and I for one am more than happy to fall in line. Khaki green and olive are tones that seem to compliment my yellow complexion so I have always had at least one army-esque article in my wardrobe. These pants were some of the first plus-size jeans I purchased and while Old Navy often disappoints with their sizing inconsistency and sometimes shoddy quality, these pants have, time and time again, been the base for many wonderful outfits. 

OOTD 8-21-13 (1)

Is it a wonder that I paired these pants with an ultra-feminine top? Not only is it a gorgeous nude/pink, it is covered in delicate orange, clear, and taupe sequins. 

OOTD 8-21-13 (2)

I often strive for serious fashion-blogger poses, but sometimes I just can't make it happen (read: ever). I'm fierce in mind and passionate to boot, but when you feel like being goofy, take it and run with it because life is too serious to pass up the opportunity to laugh. 

8-21-13 (3,2)

Jennifer Lopez Sequin Top | Old Navy The Rockstar Zippered Pocket Motorcycle Pants (similar here) | Steve Madden Heaven Leather Flats | Brighton Love & Peace Bangles | Dana Buchman Bangle | Brighton Love Affair French Wire Earrings 

How would you style these pants?

2 comments:

  1. Hello there in U.S.A., Ciao Erin...first time here and enjoy your Blog...also I like Your Style in wearing,very cute,classic,elegant,charming...Cheers!
    Greetings from Italy
    xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for the sweet compliment! It is always nice to get such positive feedback :)

      Delete

Thanks for commenting!

01 09 10