Monday, November 4, 2013

Weekend Warrior {Chambray + Jeggings}


Untitled 


Untitled 

Untitled

For me, chambray and jeggings make the most ideal weekend outfit. This structured pull-over top from Old Navy is low-maintenance and trendy, while these jeggings are as comfortable as yoga pants without looking too sporty. A scarf for a pop of color and a side-satchel to free up your hands and you have a sincerely comfortable look that will turn heads. For a similar look from this summer, check out another weekend denim look here. I didn't realize I'd worn the same scarf and denim combination several months prior. Oops. 

What is your favorite weekend wear? 


2 comments:

  1. cute scarf! this really does look like a wonderful weekend outfit, so comfy and carefree!

    lindsey louise

    hellomrrabbitblog.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It is a seriously comfortable outfit. I wore it last night to a flute lesson I was teaching so I didn't have to put much effort into getting dressed.

      Delete

Thanks for commenting!

01 09 10