Monday, November 11, 2013

Georgia On My Mind {Georgia Weekend}

This weekend Mr. BD and I made the five hour trip to Georgia for the UGA vs. App State game. I marched with the UGA Redcoat band all four years of college and was lucky enough to return for homecoming to march again with the alumni band. It was a completely packed few days staying with an assortment of friends, dinner at our favorite vegetarian restaurant, coffee at our favorite coffee shop, attending church with my parents and stopping in on the way home to visit Mr. BD's parents. I woke up this morning very tired, but glowing from all of the love and happiness I experienced this weekend. My move to North Carolina just over a year ago was scary, and while I feel I am slowly putting down roots, it is always so wonderful to revisit the familiar places of your younger years and be with those who know you the most.

  Homecoming Collage

On Sunday we snapped a few pictures with my family after church and then visited with my best friend and her family on the way out of town. We also ended up with a card-worthy picture with her pups Aries and Atlas, which would surely confuse everyone if that showed up in the mail this Christmas. 

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled 

Untitled

Old Navy Women's Striped Sweater Dress (XS-XXL) | Old Navy Quilted Barn Vest (XS-XXL) | Clarks Ingalls Dealware Boots (similar in brown here) | Necklace (Gifted) 

How was your weekend? Did you do anything exciting?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!

01 09 10