Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Style It My Way Challenge {Preppy}

Untitled

Old Navy Crew-Neck Cardigan (XS-XXL) | Old Navy Chambray Pull-Over (sold out in dark color) | Old Navy Knitted Scarf (old) | Old Navy Quilted Barn Vest (XS-XXL) Old Navy The Rockstar Zip Pocket Pants (0-20) | Not Rated Sequin Oxford Flats (similar here in pink) | Pearl Earrings + Diamond and Gold Twist Bracelet (Gifted) 

Untitled

Untitled 

Untitled

I am a little late with this particular challenge. Like. Several weeks late. I wore this on a casual Friday for work and then to a dollar movie with Mr. BD. Though it seems I could be a poster child for Old Navy, I was channeling something straight out of a Ralph Lauren catalogue. 

What does your preppy looks like?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!

01 09 10