Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Who's That Girl? {Celebrity Inspiration}

So. Let me be frank here. I'm a little bit angsty. Like. Sometimes I can be an absolute CF. I take myself pretty seriously, and I would like to say I am organized, poised, and efficient. I am wonderful at logistics, I cook wholesome dinners most nights, I always strive to say the "right" thing and so help me, I will be THE BEST friend in the whole wide world (or die trying). But I can be a true mess. So, while I don't always love Jessica Day from New Girl, I can relate to her a little. And let's face it...her bangs are AWESOME! When I "accidentally" cut my own fringe, I was really channeling Jess (and subsequently, Zooey Descahnel). For Halloween this year I took B-Dog, in his skeleton jammies, and we went to watch Mr. BD and his marching band during their last rehearsal. I wanted to dress up, but wanted to do something low-key, something I could wear to work. And from that was born my Jess costume. She can seriously rock a cardigan, a-line dress and flats, so that was easy to recreate from my closet. 

Untitled


I had a whole collage of previous Halloween costumes to share with you, but I never got the opportunity, so overlook the fact that this is from almost a MONTH ago. Sorry. Enjoy these random prints of Jess as an apology.



Are you as equally obsessed with Jess? No? Then who?

2 comments:

  1. Hello Erin. I have never read your blog before, but you are cute as a button and I love your outfit here. Stunning. I have to say I love your name too. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! That brought the biggest smile to my face.

      Delete

Thanks for commenting!

01 09 10