Thursday, February 20, 2014

Is "Pretty in Pink" Too Cliché?

Untitled 

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

In my apology post from several weeks ago, I compiled a few of the outfits I'd been wearing over the month of January that I had ZERO energy to catalogue on the blog during that time. This beaut of a flamingo colored shirt came from the Dillard's Clearance Store I am lucky enough to live within 10 miles of (maybe 15?). One of my New Year's resolutions was to wear more color, and through that vow I have discovered my love of hot magenta, or fuchsia islands as Old Navy stupidly named it. I can't quite remember why I thought it was good to go bare-legged in January, but it's North Carolina and I can't imagine it was that cold. 

Anyway. This Black Rivet Moto Jacket came from Wilson's Leather last year when I was inspired by something Tanesha at Girl With Curves sported on her blog. It's faux leather, but I truly believe you can't tell the difference. It's supple and buttery, and aside from making me look like I'm wearing an old-school bomber jacket, it's awesome. You can find a similar faux moto jacket here or the real deal here.

And finally, my trusty Chelsea Crew pumps. I love them dearly, but I'm seeing some new heels in my future, mayhaps with a less chunky heel? I love comfortable shoes and have a hard time finding pumps that my feet don't slip out of, but I'm feeling this relationship has run its course. Here are a few I've pinned recently. 1/2/3
Thoughts?


3 comments:

  1. Erin I really like how you team your dresses with jackets. I rarely get a chance to do that as its too warm where I live but I'm going to do it this winter. Oh and I just adore your shoes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look so adorable in this outfit, Is time to change your look as I want to see you in super hero outfit Avengers End Game Leather Jacket and I am sure that you are going to look super cool.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing the post, keep sharing with us. By viewing
    leather jacket size guide one can get
    the right size of jacket while doing the shopping.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!

01 09 10