Monday, February 17, 2014

What's In My Bag?

So. Let me be frank for a moment. I. Am. Nosy. I believe in discretion, and I really try hard to be as polite (read: appropriate) as possible, but sheesh, am I curious. I won't rummage through your things, and I will zip my lip when the urge to ask uncomfortable questions arises, but I'm the kind of person who is just dying to use your makeup or toiletries, catalog your closet, and get to know you on a more personal level. I believe a person's purchases are a clear indicative of who they are, and I love seeing what everyone else chooses to fill their lives with. I don't know. Maybe it has something to do with being an only child and having no one to share with until having roommates in college. My parents joke that my philosophy is "What's mine is mine, and what's yours is mine" as it applies to those closest to me (just ask my best friend or Mr. BD). Please don't judge me too harshly.

Anyway, this undying curiosity coupled with the fact that my purse has become the dumping ground for several weeks worth of random junk, I wanted to share a 'What's In My Bag' post with you all.

Untitled
My trusty Coach Tote. Similar here | Loving this and this in 'Love Red'
Untitled
I was so amazed at how much JUNK tumbled out when I tipped it over
Untitled

From Left to Right: 

1.Coach Wallet (loving this in gold) 
2. Coach Card Case (for my business cards) 
3. Brighton Bag (for my misc. hair accessories and a spare pair of stud earrings) 
4. Keys 
5. Crabtree & Evelyn Citron, Honey & Coriander Lotion (gift set here). Seriously the best smelling stuff ever.
6. Journal 
7. Coupon Accordion 
8. Reviver  Dry Deodorant Swipes for Clothes (compliments of birchbox here
9. Oil Absorbing Face Wipes 
10. Origins Peace Of Mind Sensory Stress Relief 
11. Joy Tin holding knick-knacks 
12. Alter Eco Dark Quinoa Organic Chocolate. Tastes like a crunch bar, but way better for you.
13. Spare Tights. This morning I pulled on my identical pair of Lane Bryant tights (acquired at a manufacturer sale close to where I work..for $0.50..brand new. Scout's honor) and realized there was a huge run up the bum and I was worried they'd split in two by day's end..so I packed these expecting the worst. 
15. Assorted Lipsticks (includes Revlon Just Bitten and Clinique Chubby Stick) 
16. Random Perfume Samples from Ulta 
17. Day Planner (gift from a co-worker)

I always tend to have a million things in my bag, and no sort of method to the madness. I've been eyeing this small chevron cosmetics bag for a while, as well as these canvas floral pencil cases, both from Etsy. 

Do you use any of these products? Is your bag an absolute CF at the moment as well?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!

01 09 10