Saturday, August 10, 2013

Four Elements Challenge {Water}

This is the third instillation in my Forever 21 challenge centered around their new clothing concept, the Elements of Style. You can see my previous posts for Air and Earth here and here.

But first, Mr. BD, B-Dog and I took the morning to visit one of our favorite parks. It is a uniquely designed surprise with oversized wind chimes, a secluded gazebo, and fairy tale archways reminiscent of an Italian vineyard.







If you frequently (read: obsessively) peruse online retail stores like me, you have hopefully noticed that jumpsuits are a hot item this summer. I am skeptical about jumpsuits as they tend to bunch in strange places and remind me a little of the awkwardness of childhood. When I saw Chastity of Garnerstyle rock this jumpsuit, I knew I needed to try one for myself. This jumpsuit from Simply Be is a jersey cotton; very breathable and fluid. I love the contrast of navy against my pale skin and how low-maintenance an outfit like this is.





SimplyBe Bandeau Jumpsuit in Navy (similar here) | Vintage Gold Arrow Necklace (gifted) | Pearl Earrings (gifted) | Merona Black Strappy Sandals 


Have you tried a jumpsuit yet?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!

01 09 10