Monday, August 12, 2013

Model Monday {Ruffles}

It's Monday again. As I've mentioned before, I like to spruce myself up on Monday to set the mood for the week. Getting dressed this morning was difficult. I have discovered that I no longer buy tops. Why? Because I love my silly, girly dresses. I knew I wanted to wear my Dorothy Perkins Peplum Pencil Skirt, but couldn't bear the thought of wearing another satiny long-sleeve blouse. Don't you know it's HOT in North Carolina, ya'll? Don't worry, my perseverance paid off.


I bought this ruffle-sleeve cotton tee from Forever 21 after Tanesha of GirlWithCurves wore this ruffled top from ASOS.



It is supple and light. Paired with my DP skirt and stolen gifted necklace, I feel like the ultimate UGA fan.




Forever 21 Ruffle Knit Top | Dorothy Perkins Black Peplum Skirt | Necklace (gifted) | Brighton Earrings (similar here) | Steve Madden Heaven Leather Flat

 By the way, you can check out my daily outfits and random happenings on instagram. The icon can be found in the top-right margin. Follow me!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!

01 09 10