Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Houndstooth + Purple


Eloquii Wrap Dress | Houndstooth Scarf (thrifted) | Clarks Ingalls Dealware Boot | Brighton Love & Peace Bangles | Dana Buchman Bangle | Brighton Love Affair French Wire Earrings 


With the erratic weather and busy schedule, I have found it difficult dressing myself with any sort of finesse or creativity. This eloquii wrap dress is so convenient to pull on when I am feeling tired and lazy. I've worn it with wedges for the summer and was inspired to pair it with a military-esque jacket. Houndstooth is such a classic cool-weather pattern and with a need to stay warm without unpacking my coats, I knew this scarf would be just right. Not to mention I have zero ability when it comes to picking out statement jewelry. 

And if you haven't noticed, I gave myself some blunt fringe for the fall. I joke about keeping my forehead warm, but really, I've been watching too much New Girl


How are you handling the change in seasons? Are your pictures as impossible to take as mine?  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!

01 09 10